A Healthy Employee Is:
- More Productive
- May Cost You Less!
Healthy behavior change starts and continues with effective engagement.
Debbie’s Strategies For Engaging Your Employees:
- Positive Incentives
- Make it Simple
- Communicate Regularly
- Leadership Support
Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist
As a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist, Debbie has the credentials and experience to help you implement these strategies, tailor them to your individual employees, and accommodate your budget.
“Debbie designed and implemented a customized fitness program which has become an integral part of our team’s wellness culture. Debbie has the unique ability to find goals that work for each employee while instilling a sense of adventure, encouragement, and fun into the program!”
JIM SCHUMACHER, VICE PRESIDENT-FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION (FORMER)
SMART CITY TELECOM
- Fitness Classes (on or off-site): yoga, meditation, stretching, fitness
- Lunch and Learn (healthy topics/ interactive educational sessions)
- Wellness Fair
- Fitness Tracker Incentive Programs
- Charitable Health and Fitness Events
- Company Wellness Portal
- Health Insurance Provider Activities
- Incentive Programs
- Health Coaching
- Fitness Training (on or off-site)
- Virtual/Online Training
Our Most Popular Wellness Package ($325/employee) Includes:
Health and Well-Being Appraisal
Comprehensive Fitness Assessment
- Includes Individual Consultation of Results and Goal Setting Plan of Action.
- Re-evaluations are Recommended Every SIX months for Continued Motivation.
“70% of employees are interested in taking proactive steps to improve their health.”UNITED HEALTHCARE
Start Your Workplace Wellness…
Fit Rx Performance designs plans for any size workplace. Get your workplace on the path to healthy living.